Please donate to support
our charitable work
- Friends of West Norwood Cemetery - www.fownc.org
- National Federation of Cemetery Friends
- Abney Park Cemetery Trust
- Brookwood Cemetery Society
- Friends of Nunhead Cemetery
- Friends of the General Cemetery, Sheffield
- Friends of York Cemetery
- Kensal Green Cemetery - not the official FOKGC site
- Photo album of West Norwood Cemetery by genealogy - some great pictures of some of the more notable memorials.
- The Greek section of the Cemetery, a detailed article with photos, on the website of the Greek Orthodox Cathedral of the Divine Wisdom (St Sophia)
- Photo from 1903/4 - horse-drawn trams outside the entrance to the
- Virtual Norwood - shows the situation of the cemetery in relation to the shops and other buildings in the area.
- Lambeth Landmark - showcases the best 6,000 images from the Lambeth Archives collection of over 30,000 photographs, drawings, prints and watercolours. You can buy photographic quality prints of most images online.
- Guardian article on the same subject.
- Highgate Cemetery: Victorian valhalla. Visually, a splendid site.
- Jim Tipton’s Find-a-Grave site. Jim says: “I collect dirt from the gravesites
of noteworthy people... This is a source for where such people are buried...”
- Key West Cemetery Tour Good fun. Find out which swarthy Iberian heart-throb gets a mention on someone’s gravestone. “The graveyard is a spot illumined by time, tropics and history. Indeed it is somehow one of the most alive spots in Key West.”
- Cemetery Interment Lists on the Internet A resource of cemetery burial records and tombstone inscriptions for genealogical purposes.
- Ancestor Search aims to provide all the basic links that those new to tracing their English and Welsh ancestry need initially, and describe the main sources of information in clear understandable terms
- Ryde Cemetery on the Isle of Wight - history, burial records and military graves for Ryde
Cemetery (West Street, Ryde).
- ASCE - The Association of Significant Cemeteries in Europe is the European network comprising those public and private organisations which care for cemeteries considered to be of historical or artistic importance.
- Scottish Graveyards - Supporting the recording and conservation of Scotland's historic graveyards